Low blood pressure- Symptoms and causes
Low blood pressure- Symptoms and causes
Low blood pressure or low blood pressure is also known as hypotension. Usually, when blood pressure drops below 90/60 mm/hg, then it is diagnosed. To know the blood pressure, it is important to understand two numbers, the first number when pressure in the arteries by the heartbeat and the blood fills them, the systolic shows the highest level of pressure and the second number when the pressure in the arteries is due to the heartbeat and the blood If they fill them, then lower levels of diastolic pressure are visible. Low blood pressure- Symptoms and causes
Low blood pressure
Types of Low Blood Pressure
Symptoms of low blood pressure
• Feeling dizziness or heaviness
• Fainting (shrinkage)
• Having a dim vision
• Feeling tired
• lack of attention
• Pain in chest
• More thirst
Reasons for Low Blood Pressure
1. The reason for low blood pressure is not always obvious, but it is related to the following: • Pregnancy – The circulatory system spreads rapidly during pregnancy. • Hormonal problems such as an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism), diabetes, or low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) • Heart problem – heart problems can have low blood pressure, including extremely low heart rate (bradycardia), heart valve problems, heart Includes visits and heart failure.
2. Endocrine problems – such as thyroid conditions, period disease, adrenal insufficiency, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) • Dehydration – when your body has less water, it can cause weakness, dizziness, and fatigue. Dehydration can be caused by fever, vomiting, severe diarrhea, excessive use of diuretics, and strenuous exercise.
3. Loss of blood – a lot of bleeding, such as a major injury or internal bleeding, reduces the amount of blood in your body, thereby causing a severe drop in blood pressure. Severe infection (septicemia) – When an infection in the body enters the blood, it is called septicemia which becomes a threat to life with low blood pressure.
4. Over-the-counter medicines – Certain medicines can cause low blood pressure, including diuretic pills such as furosemide (Lasix), hydrochlorothiazide (beta blockers), atenolol (terormarmin) and propranolol (ideal, inopran xl), Is included. Medicines for Parkinson’s disease
Anaphylaxis – This is a serious illness in which there is a type of allergy. This allergic reaction has somebody in the body causing irregular heartbeat. Latex anaphylaxis can lead to dangerous problems in breathing problems, gall, itching, swelling and blood pressure. • Lack of nutrients in the diet – Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid deficiency prevent adequate red blood cells (anemia) in the body to reduce blood pressure.
Low blood treatment
Depending on the symptoms and causes of low blood pressure, you can do the following treatment to increase your blood pressure. Eat more of the diet in salt – Specialists have usually advised to include salt in the diet as sodium can increase blood pressure. This can be a good thing for low blood pressure people. More sodium heart. Control Your Diabetes easily in few Steps
1. Drinking more water- water and nonalkali fluid increase blood volume and help in preventing dehydration which is important in the treatment of hypotension. Wear compression socks – Compression Socks usually accelerates blood flow to your feet by removing pain and reducing varicose veins.Low blood pressure- Symptoms and causes
2. Be careful while sitting or getting up – before standing to help improve circulation, move your feet and ankles first slowly and then move on. Stay on the edge of the bed for a few minutes before standing on the exit of the bed. Be careful while sitting. Raise your bed head at night by placing pillow and support under the head of the bed. Stop the Spread Of Tb Dieasese
3. Eat small meals often – Avoid hunger for long periods and eat snacks between the main meals of the day in a short interval. Eating small snacks several times a day helps prevent a sudden drop in blood pressure, which can be experienced after eating a few times.
4. Caffeine intake – Tea or coffee drinks like caffeine help in increasing blood pressure. When your blood pressure falls suddenly, one cup of coffee or tea is used to normalize blood pressure.
5. Basil leaves -Basil leaves help to correct blood pressure. Every morning, sucking five to six basil leaves becomes blood pressure normal. Basil leaves contain potassium, magnesium and vitamin C in high levels that help in controlling your blood pressure. Basil Iujinol is an antioxidant that keeps blood pressure in control and reduces cholesterol levels.